How to connect android phone to computer?
Connecting your computer to the internet using your android phone, if you have a android phone, a computer and a connection cable.
All newer android phones have a data port which allows you to connect the android phone to a device- including computers. If your android phone does not have a data port, you will impossible to connect. Regardless of which android phone you use, you will need a cable to connect your android phone to you computer. The good news is that most of the major android phone service providers give a special connection kit for each of their android
phones that includes the required cable and the installation software to connect your android phone to computer. The android phone kit includes everything necessary for connecting your android phone to the internet. You have USB, WiFi, Bluetooth etc.options of connecting your computer to phone. USB is one of them. See step by step guides here.
Connect your android phone to computer:
1. Installed the phone software that came with the android phone connection kit.
2. Connected one supplied cable to the data port on my android phone and USB port on my computer.
3. Started the android phone software on the computer- this software has a connect button.
4. Clicked the connect button and 30 seconds connected.
5. While connected you check email, brows internet, upload and download file.
6. To disconnect, clicked the ‘disconnect’ button on the software.